Favorite Valentine's Books 2023
Pin this image for later!
Click on links below to purchase!
1. The Mystery of the Love List - Crack the code with Pippa in this adorable detective story about a list of things you love and finding friendship.
2. You Loves Ewe - A side-splittingly funny picture book about a silly donkey, a cranky yam, and an irresistible ewe, packed with hilarious homonyms and a silly love triangle. Perfect for a good laugh on Valentine's Day and beyond!
3. L is for Love - Take aim just like Cupid’s arrow at the ABC's of Valentine's Day with lovebirds, sweethearts, BFFs, and secret admirers.
4. The Day it Rained Hearts - One day it rains hearts, and Cornelia Augusta catches them. She realizes that the hearts are perfect for making valentines. The perfect book to pair with Valentine's Day crafts for your little one.
5. Here Comes Valentine Cat - Cat does NOT like Valentine's Day. It's much too mushy, and no way is he making anyone a valentine—especially not his new neighbor, Dog. But Cat is in for a hilarious—and heartwarming—surprise in this story about being perhaps too quick to judge.
6. I'll Love you till the Cows Come Home - Express your love with this warm, funny and rhythmic book that extends the saying, “I’ll love you till the cows come home” to the humorous extreme. Along the way there are yaks in Cadillacs, sheep setting sail, frogs on big-wheeled bikes, and more, in this great read-aloud.
7. Milk and Juice: A Recycling Romance - Once upon a time, in a refrigerator not too far away, a jug of milk and a bottle of juice fell in love. All was bliss until Juice was taken away from its one true love and . . . recycled. Follow along with Milk on his journey to find his love.